Microsoft chief executive Nadella rehabilitates his team
Satya Nadella, Microsoft Chief executive made his biggest renovate since taking over, naming the theme that will focus on critical areas such as CC i.e. Cloud Computing & parting ways with one –time CEO contender Stephen Elop. He was also the former CEO of Nokia.
Nadella said that Stephen and he had agreed that it is the right time for Stephen to retire from Microsoft with the structural change. Nadella regrets the leadership that this signify and glance forward by seeing where will be the next destination of Stephen.
To rehabilitate leadership team, Nadella Focused on three key fields i.e. cloud platform, personal computing, and business processes. While becoming the CEO last year, Nadella has been reforming a company that was known as internal battles. Wednesday’s change is a very influential step to accomplish a strategy which mainly focused on cloud & mobile software. It also includes those products that work with adversary’s offerings.
Nadella said in a statement this change will allow them to bring better products that their customers will love at a more rapid pace.
Following these changes, Microsoft’s Senior Leadership Team totals 12 executives:
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer
- Chris Capossela, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Kurt DelBene, Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy, and Planning
- Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer
- Brad Smith, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Legal and Corporate Affairs
- Harry Shum, Executive Vice President, Technology and Research
- Terry Myerson, Executive Vice President, Windows and Devices Group
- Qi Lu, Executive Vice President, Applications and Services Group
- Peggy Johnson, Executive Vice President, Business Development
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Amy Hood, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President, Cloud and Enterprise