Most popular apps that employees use while working
In the past days, may be in 2005-06, when the Apple did not introduce the iPhone, the employee uses the apps, which were gave by their companies for, work.
These days employee and IT departments are working together to choose the apps. Most of the employees buy the apps easily and load them on their own Tablets, PCs, Smartphones and Laptops themselves.
Here we are introducing most popular apps that employees use while working at their companies to make their work simpler:
- Google Drive: Google Drive is an alternative for the Microsoft Office. With the help of Google, one can easily synchronize and share their files. Google apps also store documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in Google Drive, which allow users to team up in instantaneous.
- Apple iCloud: Companies supports Apple computers and devices to iCloud and synchronize passwords and files. By given the up to date, high profile infringes, iCloud may not assemble the protection requirements of some ventures.
- Gmail: Ventures use Gmail as their corporate-wide email solution, but employees also use personal Gmail accounts to send big files to their colleagues and partners.
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a world’s #1 sales app, where a field sale sells only on mobile devices. It can help in to transform the consumer into customers across all digital channels. The platform of slaesforce.com is connecting to everything with one customer platform by building custom apps.
- Facebook: There is a genuine business point for some employees to use Facebook to sponsor the company’s brand and engage the customers, although its usage at work is mostly personal.
- Cisco WebEx: Cisco WebEx helps to employees in sharing their screen while they are delivering an online presentation and it is helpful to conduct a video conference with the other participants of meeting.
- Jive: Jive allows a social group effort platform for employees with groups, blogs, and discussions. With the help of this app, the company can improve the productivity by reducing meetings and emails.
- Microsoft office 365: With the office 365, you can store and edit Word, PowerPoint and Excels documents in the cloud from a mobile app or web interface.
- YouTube: These days brands are increasingly pulling video sites such as YouTube to connect with the customers and given the large size files in HD videos.
- Box: It offers a file sharing and teamwork platform, which is used by the Ventures with vigorous supervision tools and integration to Ventures cloud service.