Google requires improving its ranking of search engine
It is the fact that Google itself maintain its algorithms that constrain its search rankings, but still it would seem that Google requires improving its ranking of search engine with some of the assistance in the field of SEO.
Google produce vacancies for the job of ‘Program Manager, Search Engine Optimization’. Google requires those people who will work with the cross-functional teams across the Marketing, Sales, product development, Engineering and some more, which help to drive organic traffic and business growth. Now it is clear that Google needs those people who have enough knowledge about the marketing.
Tasks of the job
- Design, develop, and maintain engaging, innovative, and informative sites for a global audience.
- Develop and maintain the web code to make sure content, quality, and readability by search engines.
- Keep swiftness with SEO, internet marketing and search engine industry tendency and reports and developments changes as required.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners to push for technical SEO best practices.
Minimum qualifications for the job are as follows:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years experience of developing websites and applications with SQL, HTML5, and XML.
- 2 years of SEO experience.
- Experience with Google App Engine, Google Custom Search, Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics and experience of creating and maintaining project schedules by using project management systems.
Preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization to optimize website performance.
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance and well-built understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, etc.).
- At least have Knowledge of one or more of the Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to excavate broadly into analytics and metrics.