Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V launched with 3G support
Samsung India has now launched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V after launching the Galaxy Tab A and Galaxy Tab E. The new series of Samsung Galaxy are now released in the India’s e-store of the company with the cost of Rs.10, 600. These are still not for sale but very soon, they will be available.
Firstly launched in Malaysia, the tablet runs Android 4.4 KitKat with the TouchWiz skin of the company on top. The features also include that it has 7-inch WSVGA LCD display with 1024X600 Pixels and the ratio of the screen is 16:9.
The specification of this Tab is that it supports 3G connectivity through an SIM card; although it does not support voice calling. The Galaxy Tab 3 V also contains the following features:
- It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.
- The built-in storage on the tablet is 8GB, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- It supports a 5-megapixel rear camera while there is no front facing camera on the tablet. It measurement is 193.4×116.4×9.7mm and weighs 322 grams.
- It sets a 3600mAh battery.
Apart from 3G, connectivity options on the tablet also include Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and GLONASS.
Last month the company launched Galaxy Tab A and Galaxy Tab E with the cost of 20,500 and 16,900 correspondingly. The Galaxy Tab A supports 4G LTE connectivity while the Galaxy Tab E supported 3G.
The features of Galaxy Tab A are as follows:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 8-inch TFT display with a 1024×768 pixels resolution
- 2GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of built-in storage that is further expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 4200mAh battery
- 5-megapixel rear autofocus camera and, 2-megapixel front camera.
On the other hand, the features of Samsung Galaxy Tab E are as follows:
- 6-inch WXGA (1280×800 pixels) TFT display
- 3GHz quad-core processor
- 5GB of RAM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 8GB of built-in storage, which can expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- A battery powered with the 5000mAh.